Friday, November 23, 2018

[BETA] Classic 2-player Hotseat Game.. PONG!

Hi!


Recently I just posted about my latest game which is MangoMan (temporary name, maybe?) and I figured, why not post about my other game? it's already out there anyway, so I'll just promote it for even more people, right? Well, this game is actually 2 years old, but for the sake of this blog's resurrection, I'll post it here anyway.



As the title says, this game is still in development although I rarely touch it anymore, because all the mechanics are done and the gameplay basically not much, so it's just a matter of stability that makes it stuck in development stage for 2 (frickin') years. Regardless, if you have any suggestions about a feature this game missed, or criticism on how this game should be, feel free to leave a comment in the game's page!

You can now download all my games from my GameJolt account which is here, and you can also leave a comment, like the game, share to your friends, or even follow me for future updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment